All prices are set in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT.
We reserve the right to change product specifications and prices without notice.
We do not currently process payments online. We will contact you on receipt of your order to arrange payment.
Payment can be made by PayPal, Debit/Credit Card or by BACS (Bank Transfer).
By placing an order with D Faulkner Springs LLP the customer verifies that he/she has read and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
D Faulkner Springs LLP accept no responsibility for loss, damage or injury resulting from the use of any product sold from this website. Use is at the consumers risk.
Protection against Credit card Fraud
We operate stringent credit card checks in order to help eliminate credit card fraud. Our checks may include the matching of a given credit card billing address against the details held by that of the credit card issuer. If these details do not match, the order will be held back and a member of our team will contact you. Further investigations may take place not excluding legal action.
Any items that are not in stock will be placed on back-order. The customer will be contacted by email or telephone and informed of any delay. The customer will be given the option to cancel the order.
Goods may be returned for refund, credit note or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid
- Items must be in a re saleable condition
- Items must be returned unused in their original condition, if possible in the original packaging.
- We cannot accept returns on any items, which have been specially manufactured or ordered for you.
- We cannot accept returns on any items ordered with a custom paint finish.
- The sender’s name, address and a copy of the original invoice stating if you require replacement, credit note or refund must accompany all returns. Please state reason for return.
- We cannot except responsibility for undelivered returned parcels, please obtain proof of posting and adequate insurance for loss or damage.
- D Faulkner Springs LLP are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
- Please note that, with the exception of faulty items, no goods will be considered for refunds which have been retained for longer than 30 days. But goods retained longer than 30 days but not longer than 6 months, may be considered for a credit note less a restocking / handling charge. This credit note would need to be used against future purchases within 1 year of issue. Typical handling / restocking charges are a minimum of £5.00 per spring.
- All springs are covered by a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase.
All product warranties are provided by D Faulkner Springs LLP.